10 tips to captivate your target market with UX Website Design
by Luciano Radicce. PH Cred: TFM Models
In 2004, a Norwegian businessman named Thomas Haugen launched the model agency TFM. Since this time, the company has doubled in size. Specialising in international multi-media projects, the full-service production and entertainment Management Company now boasts offices in Berlin, Dubai, Oslo and Mumbai.
When Haugen met Mariano through a Dojo Bali colleague, collaboration ensued. In order to create a lasting impression on potential clients, TFM’s website needed to be powerful, professional, and functional. The solution? To transform the website into an attractive, easy to navigate site with a heavy focus on user experience (UX) design. Our fantastic UX team were responsible for the outcome – Juan Marcos Carbone (UX Designer) and Mariano Goren (UX Consultant).
What is User Experience (UX) Design?
Every aspect of a user’s interaction is dependent on a website’s design, specially for fashion brands, model agencies or any business in the fashion industry . Accessibility and usability are improved with powerful UX, and the goal is to turn website viewers into customers. There is no one-size-fits-all approach to UX design, however, when the right tools for the trade are utilized, the chances of a website user feeling satisfied with their online experience increases ten-fold.
Let’s take a closer look at how you can welcome your visitors warmly (just like TFM does) with the top 10 UX tips:
1. Understand Your User – The key to pleasing your website users is to think like one. Know your target market and customer retention will be easy.
2. Focus on Brand Awareness – A vital role in design, brands and logos should remain consistent, since it takes 5-7 impressions for a website user to remember a brand!
3. Use Colour Contrast – Ugly layouts that lack colour tend to put off 38% of Internet users. UX website design has a big emphasis on contrasting colours and bold fonts.
4. Make it Responsive – Did you know that 39% of web users will look elsewhere if a website is unresponsive? Slow loading times can kill your conversion rate, so make sure your website design is reactive.
5. Use the Right Typography – A vital role in design, typography ameliorates a site’s character. Layout, colour, size, placement and spacing will expedite readability, your brand’s voice, and those all-important conversions.
6. Take Care of Mobile Compatibility – A poor mobile experience prevents 52% of users from collaborating with a company.
7. Optimise it for SEO – Well-crafted keyword-friendly content increases user engagement and makes 60% of consumers feel more positive about a brand.
8. Compile Data – Social media metrics, visitor tracking and behaviours will teach you more about your users.
9. Collaborate Frequently – A website should be analysed with a fresh pair of eyes before it is launched, which is why UX design is hardly ever a one-man job.
10. Add a Dose of Personality – Personalisation is one of the pillars of an influential website experience.
To schedule a FREE call analyize your fashion brand channels status, to get ideas and tactics click: HERE NOW
Good website design is essentially where art and marketing meet, so don’t ignore the importance of developing an optimised, visually appealing, and easy-to-use website as a way of promote your company’s services and/or products.
To schedule a FREE call analyize your fashion brand channels status, to get ideas and tips click: HERE NOW
I’m Luciano Radicce. The last 7 years I have spent in business development, management, marketing for small, mid and big firms, building and using technology in order to increase revenue. Figuring out what works and what doesn’t. That experience is what WATT Agency shares with fascinating fashion brands.