How to drive more traffic to your fashion brand website on the cheapest way 2017
by Luciano Radicce.
Have you struggled to increase your website traffic, even though you’ve tried every “method” out there? No matter what you do, your website traffic numbers don’t budge… Driving traffic to your website is not MAGIC; this happens to be a problem for fashion startups and big established fashion brands as well, we all have troubles distributing the content we create. The struggle to capture the attention of the millions of internet users identified as leads and progressively convert them to clients/customers is very competitive amongst businesses. To attract a great deal of traffic, you need to rank for keywords that your potential customers search for every day.
The following are steps to drive traffic to your website:
#1: Create the right website Content
Most content published today are mistaken. There is a big difference between “Great Content” and “The Right Content”. Great contents are good but the big question is: “Are they relevant?” Great contents are not designed to maximize sales, traffic and customers, wasting maximum resources and time on such contents would never increase traffic to your website. The right content is what every fashion brand should be focused upon to increase traffic and trigger sales not only are these contents relevant but they create buzz and awareness. Guaranteed, once you know what the difference is between great and right content, when and how to leverage it, you sure be ahead of 90% of your competitors
If you don’t only want to increase website traffic but to also build a customer base and a community. The first step would be to ascertain your website content is optimized. Otherwise, the traffic will be fleeting and only temporary. What every brand want is to attract and retain customers over a long period of time.
– Blog: Write a blog that would interest your audience try coming up with blogpost ideas that people in your industry would accept and relate with, it could be FAQ or solutions to problems not yet solved whatever you choose to use try using “Keywords”.
– Product descriptions: Also known as “More info page”. Product descriptions are invaluable when generating a presence for brands and businesses online. Google adores good product descriptions, especially ones that are easy to find and understand when crawling a site. The key is writing product descriptions that both Google and your customers will love.
– Product Categories descriptions: These are increasingly becoming an important part of SEO. Extensively one can not underestimate its benefits of making the customers time on your website easy and worthwhile. Example: “These shoes are all made by leather”, Use keywords to help boost site ranking.
– Stunning Product Images: With product images, imagine as if your customers are looking at your product from your eyes. Let your images communicate as much visual information that your customers need to be convinced of the product value.
– Eye catching Videos: People are attracted to what they see, what better way to engage your customer than to have an eye catchy video which definitely has the potentials of going viral.
To schedule, a FREE call analyze your fashion brand channels status, to get ideas and tips LIVE click: HERE NOW
Use these fast, free and easy to use tools to understand where you are standing: semrush, moz, google analytic, similarweb and much more.
– Create good website content with relevant keywords to get the users fully interested.
– Good markup (usually CMS’s resolve this)
– Mobile friendly
– Good performance
– Do outreach
#3: Work with Social Media
Once your website is enhanced for receiving traffic (and retain it), you must start driving traffic to it! Social media today is a very powerful marketing tool and if used effectively would not only skyrocket traffic to your website but as well increase sales. Platforms such as instagram, linkedin and facebook just to mention a few are not only cheap but easy to use.
– Facebook Ads: From facebook, goes to instagram. You can invest 150 USD to get incredible result focusing on your specific target (we will explain how to do it in another post).
– Facebook re-marketing: Once you have some traffic, add re-marketing,
Add a facebook pixel on your site, and build an audience with a) visitors b) people who went to product pages. c) abandoned carts d) buyers. With a little code tweak, you could do this adding standard event codes to your pages.
– Live Facebook videos: Live videos have been generally accepted on facebook since its introduction. In 2017 live videos engagement has increased tremendously by more than 200%, more and more brands are taking advantage of this medium to increase traffic on facebook to their website. Showcasing live contents such as photoshoots, production, events, etc.
Your website and social media are optimized, but you still need the final step: get your content in front of new audiences. One of the best ways to do that is to get your content republished is working with social influencers.
Carry out a credible research to identify the most influential outreach for your brand as a fashion brand consider building a relationship with influencers in the fashion industry, so their followers will be interested in your content when it is shared.
This is ideal because you won’t have to spend hours writing tons of posts every month just to get awareness, so easy would you get your brand associated with the very best in the industry but also improve your google search site rankings.
Even if you currently get “enough” traffic, I can assure you that you have not gotten enough you still are open to the opportunity of boosting your traffic by 2x, 3x, or even 10x from where it is today. Only if you take action and make use of these SEO techniques, will you get more traffic to your website and that traffic will stick around for a long time.
Putting these techniques to actionable use would take your website to the desirable level every business owner would want to attain “exponential growth”.
Thanks for reading! If you have any questions please write me at firstname.lastname@example.org
To schedule, a FREE call analyze your fashion brand channels status, to get tactics and tips click: HERE NOW
I’m Luciano Radicce. The last 7 years I have spent in business development, management, marketing for small, mid and big firms, building and using technology in order to increase revenue. Figuring out what works and what doesn’t. That experience is what WATT Agency shares with fascinating fashion brands.